Savannah Southern Fried Expectations Walking Food Tour
This Savannah Southern Fried Expectations Waking Food Tour ain’t for dieters! Fried comfort food, barbecue, sweet tea, and everyone’s favorite fried chicken is not just a cliche of southern food, it is a real and big part of the cuisine in the south. This two hour food tour explores a handful of stops to load you up with some of our favorite regional tastes that make cuisine from “The South” so revered worldwide.
Our tour guides are knowledgeable about the area’s history, and you are able to connect that history to the food you sample as you visit each of our chosen tasting locations. Because learning is best when it encompasses all of your senses, our unique tour setup allows you to get the most from your visit to our area.
Expect good food and a great time! Sample delicious soul food from four unique foodie spots while learning about the food, the restaurants, the history, and the culture that help shape the tasty Hostess City’s palate.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-Hour Savannah Southern Fried Expectations Walking Food Tour
- Local/Professional Guide
- Tastings at 4-6 Local Savannah Eateries
- Try an assortment of fried comfort food, barbecue, sweet tea, and everyone’s favorite fried chicken
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages (available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Savannah Historic District, 301 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401-4217
This tour ain’t for dieters! Fried comfort food, barbecue and sweet tea is not just a cliche of southern food, it is a real and big part of the cuisine in the south. This two hour food tour explores a handful of stops to load you up with some of our favorite regional tastes that make cuisine from “The South” so revered worldwide.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :The Lady and Sons, 102 W Congress St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Return Detail :Savannah's Candy Kitchen, 225 E River St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All tastings are individually portioned, guides will wash hands before and during tour, groups limited to 8 guests, arrival times at restaurants during off peak hours, most tastings and presentations will be enjoyed in the open squares adjacent to tasting locations to allow for social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.