Savannah's Grave Encounters Night-Time Trolley Tour
Explore Savannah’s haunted history with Old Savannah Tours, an award-winning, locally owned and operated company that brings the city’s dead to life with our spine-chilling ghost tours. Along the way, you’ll hear lively tales told by some of Savannah’s most illustrious “spirits” – from deceased theater performers to dead pirates – who hop on the trolley to tell their terrifying tales of woe. Learn whether Savannah socialite Matilda Sorrel actually killed herself, uncover Civil War secrets from Confederate soldiers, discover where the victims in the Siege of Savannah are buried and “meet” some of Savannah’s most frightful historic figures.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel Pick-Up
- Entry/Admission - The Pirates' House
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Pirates' House, 20 E Broad St, Savannah, GA 31401-2929
Our 2 hour 7:00pm Grave Encounter Trolley Tour includes Dinner at the Pirate House and a creepy Rum Cellar Tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Savannah Historic District, 301 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401-4217
All Grave Encounters Tours include an extensively spooky tour of Savannah's Historic District.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Telfair Academy, 121 Barnard St, Savannah, GA 31401-3612
Our 90 minute Grave Encounter Trolley Tours includes an exploration of the Telfair Academy. (These tours typically depart at 7:45, 8:15, and 8:45p.m. nightly, based on availability. Call us at 912.234.8128 for details!)
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Savannah Visitor Center, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
2: 255 Montgomery St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We proudly pick up from hotels in Savannah's Historic District. (Please call us to schedule.)If you are not staying in Savannah's Historic District, please meet us at our Depot Office (255 Montgomery St. Savannah, GA 31401) at least 15 minutes before the start of your tour.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Accessibility: We do have wheelchair/handicapped accessible vehicles in our fleet. A 48 hour notice is requested in order to accommodate this need.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.