Saver Tour Sacred Valley Of The Incas
The Sacred Valley of the Incas, located in the Peruvian Andes, in the state of Cusco. It is made up of mountains, numerous rivers that descend through gorges and small valleys; It has numerous archaeological monuments and indigenous peoples.
This valley was much appreciated by the Incas due to its special geographical and climatic qualities.
The Sacred Valley of the Incas is comprised between the towns and areas of Písac, Ollantaytambo, Maras, Chinchero, Moray, Urubamba which are parallel to the Vilcanota River. The only access to this tourist place and sacred valley is from the city of Cusco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tourism Guide in English / Spanish
- Transportation in MInibus / Minivan / SUV with A/C
- Admission tickets are included during the tour
- Complimentary assistance service Pickup / drop off
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
What's excluded :
- Snacks, Water and drinks
- Transfer to other place not mentioned on itinerary
- Lunch is not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Awana Kancha, Km. 23 Pista Cusco - Pisac, Cusco Peru
Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco
By Weavers, For Weavers.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Pisac, Pisac, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Pisac was once the site of a vital Inca road which wound its way through the Sacred Valley to the borders of the eastern jungle. This made it an important connecting route for the Inca Culture or Quechuas.and the city of Paucartambo– giving Inca Písac a strategic controlling point. Pisaq an important Archeological Site, Pisaq Market, Inca Engineering, Inca architecture, Valle sagrado, Culture, exclusive tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Lamay, Lamay, Cusco Region
enjoy a sight view of how ancestors still cook the guinea pig “Cuy” in a proper style.
Pass By: Urubamba Weavers' Route, Peru
Urubamba is well known as the capital of the sacred valley of the incas. It has a great valley for agriculture, also has Inca Constructions and the culture andina very Alive.
Stop At: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
This Ollantaytambo Archaeological Site built by the resistance leader Manco Inca is made up of a series of imposing, terraces, temples, platforms, paths and walls and offers excellent views of the surrounding countryside, the town of Ollantaytambo itself and the Incan storehouses or ‘Qollqa’ built on the Pincuylluna mountain opposite the ruins.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Feel comfortable with Our complimentary Service of collecting you from your specific hotel downtown or in a proper place agreed before the tourAirports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced at least 1 meter. Health reasons & Confidence. we don't perform Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival. Our Servers pass a quick test to rule out covid - 19. Use of masks will be mandatory until the government of Peru authorizes the end of its use.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.