Savor 10 Course Dinner in Chef’s Kitchen
WELCOME TO MY CHEF’S TABLE
I’m Ladislav, 24 years old, enthusiastic chef who loves to make others happy with food. I worked in several best Michelin starred restaurants in Europe and hosted a number of successful pop-up tasting events in many countries. I also successfully attended tens of national or international cooking competitions. Worked or staged in kitchens of Austria, England, Greece and Malta.
My guests are really enthusiastic with the 10-course menu. Many of them do not hesitate to compare the level to a dinner in a Michelin-starred restaurant.
Currently, I’m the best rated chef hosting a food&drink Airbnb experience in Prague.
My dishes are creative, intriguing and full of flavour, focused on Central European cuisine. It's based on traditional ingredients, e.g. rich varieties of vegetables, mushrooms, homemade cheeses and locally sourced and selected meats.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Dinner - Tasting 10 course menu. Vegetarian/Vegan/Paleotarian/Pollotarian/Pescatarian/Flexitarian - all these menu options are available upon request. Soft drinks. Wine or beer - upon request for an extra fee.
What's excluded :
I invite you to start with bites intriguing your appetite, continue with delicious meals & discover new flavour combinations. End the evening with spectacular edible painting as a dessert.
I will meet you in my red & black chef jacket with a smile on my face, ready to cook you the best meal ever. You have a seat and immediately feel like at home, but with the luxury of having a private chef with you. Something, that only few people in the world can enjoy. I will light candles for you, making the atmoshpere even warmer. You will receive your personalized menu, which is not the case even for the best restaurants in Prague. I will personally cook & serve you each course of the menu, describing individual dishes and discovering all the stories...
Example of seasonal 10 course multi-sensory menu:
Homemade cream cheese - leek - whey
Cauliflower - beetroot - brown sugar
Mushroom - apricot - linn seed
Pear - lemon - basil
Potato - buttermilk - dill
Pikeperch - bell pepper - chickpea
Chicken - celeriac - almond
Pork - corn - apple
Cucumber - mint - juniper berry
Spectacular edible painting for dessert
Homemade sea buckthorn & mint lemonade (alcohol-free)
Departure Point :Na Zatlance 1908, Smíchov, 150 00 Praha-Praha 5, Czechia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children older than 12 years are welcome to participate in the experience.
- Most travelers can participate
- Kindly let me know if you have any food allergies, intolerances or other dietary restrictions such as gluten or lactose free...
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.