Savor Bar Harbor Culinary Walking Tour
- An amazing array of tastes will be accompanied by a generous serving of local history, fun facts and lore – making your visit to Bar Harbor a unique and exciting adventure!
- As you sample the fare at the various stops, our tour guides and proprietors will reveal the history behind their industry and what goes into making their specialties. This is a fairly short walk around the Village Green and the beautiful harbor with plenty of food for lunch.
per adult from
What's included :
- VIP Package
What's excluded :
- Gratuity to the tour guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Village Green, Main Street / Mount Desert Street, Bar Harbor, Mount Desert Island, ME
We begin at the Green where we'll talk about the history of Bar Harbor before heading off to taste your way through town.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :164 Main St, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :8 Rodick Pl, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We can accommodate some, but not all food sensitivities. Please call us before booking with questions.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Out of state travelers must quarantine for 10 days prior to taking our tour OR conduct a COVID-19 test in your own state within 72 hours of arrival to Maine and carry proof of your results to show upon check in.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.