Savor the Flavor Local Coffee and Chocolate Experience
This smaill group tour takes guests to experience the unique yet globally reknowned tastes of Hawaii while relaxing in an air-coditioned luxury vehicle with a friendly, local tour guide. Fun and filling, this one of a kind experience is truly a delight for all of your senses!
per adult from
8 hours 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - SMOOTHIE OPTIONS Haupia Pineapple __ Tropikale __ Super Kale __ Papaya Power __ Banana Bang MEAL OPTIONS__ Grilled Veggie Panini, Side Salad ___ Farm Pizza, Side Salad ___ Grilled Veggie Salad
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Waialua Estate Coffee and Chocolate
- Entry/Admission - Kahuku Farms
- Entry/Admission - Manoa Chocolate Hawaii
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waialua Estate Coffee and Chocolate, 67 Kupahu St, Waialua, Oahu, HI 96791
Enjoy a guided tour of this working, local coffee farm and sample some of their world-famous coffee! Hawaii is the only state in the USA that grows and makes coffee. Coffee and other local gifts available for purchase
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kahuku Farms, 56-800 Kamehameha Hwy, Kahuku, Oahu, HI 96731-2302
This locally owned and operated family farm offers a 15 minute driver-led walking tour through their local fruits and vegetables.Kahuku Farms is one of, if the only farm int he USA to grow and harvet acai berries.
LUnch is served here and all options are made from farm grown ingredients. Also included is a delicious smootie, a locals' favorite!
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Kahana Bay Beach Park, Oahu, HI
Hawaii's only public ahupuaa park, offers incredible scenery and backdrops and photo opportunities.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Manoa Chocolate Hawaii, 315 Uluniu St Suite 203, Kailua, Oahu, HI 96734-2523
A chocolate lovers' dream! Experience this guided tour through their factory, where premium chocolates are the norm. A chocolate expert will walk you through the different flavorings and allow samples. Chocolate and gifts available for purchase
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
6:55am- Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street)7:00am- Ilikai Hotel Flagpole (Kalakaua Ave)7:05am- Hale Koa Hotel (port e cochere)7:10am- La Croix Hotel (Olohana Street)7:15am- Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing)7:20am- Ross Dress for Less (333 Seaside Ave.) 7:25am- Hyatt Regency Hotel (Koa Ave) 7:30am- Waikiki Beach Marriott (Paoakalani Ave.) 7:40am- Kahala Resort Ports
- Pier 2 Cruise Terminal, 521 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.