Savour Exquisite Wines, Brunello of Montalcino & Nobile Wine Tour (3 Wineries)
Explore the secret Tuscany, Visit the Medieval cities of Montepulciano, Pienza and Montalcino tasting the best wines. A full daytrip inside the iconic landscape of the rolling hills, avenues of cypress trees and medieval hilltop towns.
* 9.00 am We will pick you up at your location (hotel or flat).
* 11.00 am Arrive at the main square of Montepulciano, visit two Historic Cellars. Here you will find gigantic oak barrels, in which the famous Vino Nobile di Montepulciano and the Rosso di Montepulciano DOC “rest”. First and second wine tasting and lunch experience in two differerent cellars.
* 14.00 pm In the afternoon we will drive to Pienza, the town of the Pecorino cheese. The Pecorino is one of the best cheese in Italy, especially the version 'sotto cenere' or 'under ashes'.
* 15.30 am Visit of Montalcino Castle winery. The tour will continue with the second tasting of wine in a prestigious Montalcino farm where the production of this delicious wine has been made for generations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - 3 Wine tasting included in 3 local Wineries + wine lesson (2 in Montepulciano and 1 in Montalcino)
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Wine tasting & light Lunch: Rosso di Montepulciano, Nobile di Montepulciano, Nobile di Montepulciano Riserva, Nobile di Montepulciano, Super Tuscan and Pecorino cheese, Typical Tuscan cold cuts
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montepulciano, Montepulciano, Tuscany
9.00 You will meet your Driver guide and proceed for your tour from your hotel/apartment in a comfortable Mercedes Minivan to the following places:
11.00 am Arrive at the main square of Montepulciano, visit two Historic Cellars. Here you will find gigantic oak barrels, in which the famous Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG and the Rosso di Montepulciano DOC “rest”. Two wine tasting experiences in Historical Cellars
Tour & wine tasting with “light lunch”
- Guided tour of our Historical Cellar;
- Rosso di Montepulciano Doc;
- Nobile di Montepulciano Docg;
- Nobile di Montepulciano Riserva Docg;
- Nobile di Montepulciano “Filai Lunghi” Docg or IGT “Pietrose” Super Tuscan
- Pecorino cheese from Pienza;
- Typical Tuscan cold cuts (prosciutto, loin, salami).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pienza, Pienza, Tuscany
13.30 pm In the afternoon we will drive to Pienza, the town of the Pecorino cheese. The Pecorino is one of the best cheese in Italy, especially the version 'sotto cenere' or 'under ashes'. The cheese has ancient origins and has probably been produced in the zone since man first settled here.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Montalcino, Montalcino, Tuscany
16.00 pm . Visit of Montalcino Castle.
Brunello di Montalcino is one of Italy's most famous and prestigious wines.
All Brunello di Montalcino wine is made exclusively from Sangiovese Grosso grapes grown on the slopes around Montalcino.
Third wine tasting inside a Montalcino farm / winery.
Where after a wine lesson, about the local production you will taste the prestigious Brunello of Montalcino wine.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our english speaking driver - escort will pick you up at your location (hotel or apartment) .Welcome sign always PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your nameTour aboard our 8 Seats Mercedes Minivan
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/23/2020 - 8/11/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our Cars or Minivans use Anti-Covid barriers between passengers and driver
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.