Sayulita And San Pancho Beachs Tour
Surf’s up in this Nayarit beach town tour to Sayulita and San Pancho, culture & nature on the Pacific Coast of Mexico with an expert guide!
Take a trip down the coast to the famous surf towns of Sayulita and San Pancho in this day trip from Vallarta. Your friendly guide will show you the main attractions and hidden secrets of both beach towns and then you will have free time to explore on your own or just hang on one of the best beaches in the world.
You will visit a local fruit market for exotic treats, sample authentic regional candy and learn all about how tequila is made, with taste testing of course. Optional surf classes are available so you can learn how to hang ten in some of the best waves in Mexico!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sayulita, Sayulita, Pacific Coast
Mexico has a wide variety of beautiful beaches and one of the most wanted for the young people is Sayulita, located in the south of Nayarit. The main attraction of this fishing village is the big waves for surfing.
Visit with us the spectacular beach and watch the fearless surfers that dominate the waves or, if you want something more relax, enjoy the sun, sand and turquoise waters of the Pacific Ocean. Later in the town, considered as a Magic Town by Secretaría de Turismo (Mexican Tourism Ministry), we’ll visit its cobblestone streets, colorful buildings and amazing Mexican art galleries.
During this tour we’ll find a special beach, because it’s inside of the local cemetery: Los Muertos Beach.
Then we’ll go ahead to San Pancho, a little and quiet village of the Riviera Nayarit to make ecotourism in the Community Center called Entre Amigos. Finally, we’ll taste a delicious chocolate in Mexcolate, an artisanal factory operated for the inhabitants of San Pancho. If you want it, you can explore the white beach of this place, another favorite site for foreign surfers.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For some hotes and area we have severals meeting points to pick you up that we provide it the afternoon before to the tour
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.