Scalloping Tour Adventure
We take you scalloping in the pristine sea grass beds of the Gulf Of Mexico. This is a very fun and active swimming sport to do here in the summertime! It’s like an underwater Easter egg hunt. You will likely see fish, coral, starfish, turtles and seahorses on this adventure undersea!
We provide the licenses, snorkel gear, and equipment needed to harvest the scallops! No prior experience needed and we give you expert pointers on the boat ride out to sea! We leave from Homosassa ( Citrus County ).
Scallop season runs July - September.
We highly suggest booking a tour in advance because this is the busiest time of year!
The bag limit is 2 gallons of whole scallops, (in the shell) but no more than 10 gallons per vessel.
All you need to bring is a bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, cooler with food & beverages of choice. Sea-sick pills (if you need them).
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St Martins Marsh Aquatic Preserve, 3266 N Sailboat Ave, Crystal River, FL 34428-6205
After you park please walk up to the docks and look for a camouflage pontoon boat named River Life. Your Captain will be waiting to greet you.
Please bring cooler with any kind of beverages, ice and snacks. Polarized Sunglasses, hat and sunblock is recommended!
All snorkeling gear is provided however we recommend bringing your own gear if you own your own gear. Fishing license is included.
Gratuity is very much appreciated if you feel we did a good job.
Be ready for one of the coolest adventures here in the real Florida!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :10806 W Halls River Rd, Homosassa, FL 34448, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.