Scape Park Full Day from Punta Cana
It´d be hard to top what we have to offer in regards to Punta Cana’s natural
beauty in this super combination! Fly over this magnificent territory in an
exciting zip line tour, swim in the cool waters of the Blue Hole, travel
through the tunnel network of Iguabonita Cave, or discover the magnificent
Las Ondas cenote.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Soda/Pop - Non-alcoholic drinks
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic drinks/Open bar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Punta Cana, Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
Choose three of the different activities that Scape Park has for you! Live a day full of adventures with an exclusive combination tailored to your needs. Discover the natural wonders of Punta Cana with an exciting zip line tour and then swim in the refreshing waters of the famous Blue Hole.
Walk along the jungle paths and reach the mysterious Iguabonita Cave where you can explore its amazing network of underground tunnels.
Stave off the heat with a dip into beautiful cenote Las Ondas and be amazed by the beauty of natural surroundings.
And after that much activity, by then you will surely would have worked up an appetite, so enjoy delicious lunch while gazing at this fascinating territory's incomparable landscapes.
Enjoy a day full of adventures at Scape Park!
Choose three of the following activities:
Swim into the famous Blue Hole
Cave Iguabonita expedition
Take a dip into the cenote Las Ondas.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2020 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wear comfortable clothes, Bring swimsuit, Bring towels, Use biodegradable sunblock, Wear hat or cap, Wear sunglases,Bring a change of clothes, Wear walking shoes,
- . Cameras, cell phones or other loose objects are not allowed in the tour
- Some health restrictions apply.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.