Scarlet Macaw Hiking Experience
Perfect for birders or adventure seekers this tour will take you with our indigenous guide on a scenic 1/2 mile hike through a bio-diverse rain forest in the Maya Mountains up to the nesting area of the majestic scarlet macaws.Where you will be able to see from 15-40 birds flocking in their majestic hues. Our guides are skilled nature lovers and will also show you distinct flora and fauna along the way. This tour is seasonal and operates from December to March.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Get the best of Belize's Best Scarlet Macaw Experience as we venture out on our adventure at 5:00 A.M. in the morning and return at 11:00A.M. Our indigenous guide will be taking you on a scenic hike through a bio-diverse rainforest up to the nesting area of the majestic scarlet macaws. Where you will be able to see them flocking in their majestic hues.
Departure Point :Belize Cultural Adventure Travel Services, South Rd, Hopkins, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is at 5:00am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.