Scavenger Hunt: Preservation Hall Scavenger Hunt Sessions!
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
See the best of New Orleans, LA, USA and delight your friends with some epic scavenger hunt ideas for adults. On, Preservation Hall Scavenger Hunt Sessions, you will wander with purpose to see the most entertaining sights in New Orleans, LA, USA, and learn about the history and culture while you’re at it. Snap silly photos, answer tough trivia, and have a blast with the Let’s Roam scavenger hunt app!
Want to be the star of HR? We can help with that. These hunts are always a hit for New Orleans, LA, USA team-building activities! Teams work together but against each other to see who will come out as the New Orleans, LA, USA scavenger hunt champion. We know there are a lot of things to do in New Orleans, LA, USA, but if you want an event you won’t forget, book a Let’s Roam scavenger hunt today!
It’s hard to choose highlights on a hunt this epic but here’s a few: Preservation Hall, Storyville.
• Preservation Hall, 726 St. Peter Street, New Orleans, LA 70116-3182
Departure Point :726 St Peter, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Departure Time :10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- No minimum age required
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.