Scavenger hunt through the port of Hamburg - the slightly different city tour
Let's go to a scavenger hunt as a city tour of the Port of Hamburg! Start when you want and bring as many people as you like. Together you solve the riddles and find your way through the harbor district. Past Störtebeker, Magellan Terraces, Elbphilharmonie or the Speicherstadt. We will send you a box for this. In it you will find everything you need. The starting point of the tour and sealed envelopes with puzzles and the directions to the next station included. In each envelope there is also a card with much to know about the sights. A total of 16 stations are waiting for you.
Take a break if you want or look at it a little more. At your own pace.
IMPORTANT: Please choose an appointment so far in the future, that we have time to send the box. Please write us your full address at the end of the booking. The price for a box is including shipping!
Shipping time for the box: about 3-5 working days.
per adult from
What's included :
- Scavenger Huntbox with 16 sealed envelopes for the puzzles and directions
What's excluded :
- Transportation, Entrance, Food & Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Elbphilharmonie, Platz der Deutschen Einheit 1 At the Magellan-Terrassen, 20457 Hamburg Germany
Now world famous and a landmark of Hamburg harbor
Departure Point :Kornhausbrücke, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
Return Detail :Elbe Tunnel, Bei den St. Pauli-Landungsbrücken, 20359 Hamburg, Germany
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.