Scenic and Prehistoric Boat Tour
Come out with us in our purpose built shallow landing vessel to explore 120 Million year old dinosaur footprints, secluded bays and meander up the creek inlets. Enjoy idyllic beach landings and take in the breath taking sites of the rugged Kimberley coastline and the contrasting colours of the bright red cliffs against the aqua waters of Roebuck Bay. Bird watchers will be in their element on this tour with White Breasted Sea Eagles, Brahminy Kites, Ospreys, Pelicans, Jabiru and the thousands of Wader Birds that call Roebuck Bay home. Be amazed by the marine life too! Turtles and dolphins, including the Snub Fin Dolphin, Manta rays, sharks and many more often seen on tour. This is the ultimate Eco Tour with the added bonus of Dinosaur footprints! Enjoy sparkling wine and gourmet platters whilst cruising up the Mangrove Eco System of Dampier Creek. This tour has something for everyone and is the perfect combination of adventure and relaxation.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Gourmet platters served on board
- Alcoholic Beverages - A glass of Sparkling wine or orange juice is served on this tour.
- Entry/Admission - Roebuck Bay
What's excluded :
- Reef shoes are compulsory on this tour. You can bring your own or purchase them from us for $22.95 or hire them for $10. Supply and fitting of shoes is done on arrival at our site, prior to your tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Roebuck Bay, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
Come out with us in Roebuck Bay, a heritage listed marine park, and immerse yourself in the awe inspiring Kimberley Coastline.
Enjoy a fully guided tour with entertaining and informative commentary of everything Broome, including its colourful history, the evolution of the coastline, and of course the science behind the perfectly preserved, 120 Million year old dinosaur footprints that are fossilised in rock on a secluded beach.
Our purpose built shallow landing vessel, Tutti Frutti, allows you to disembark directly onto the beach and is the perfect boat to explore this intriguing coastline. This tour includes a short beach walk to stand in the dinosaur footprints and refreshments at a a beautiful little bay where there is time to explore and take it all in. The tour includes a trip up Dampier Creek where you can get up close and personal with the flora and fauna and take in the spectacular surroundings, of the white sands and many winding tributaries.
From the contrasting blue waters and bright Pindan coloured cliffs to the many species of bird life and wildlife within the Bay, there is something for everyone on this tour.
Complimentary accommodation transfers.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Broome Hovercraft, 297 Port Dr, Minyirr WA 6725, Australia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Broome Airport, Broome, Western Australia Australia
- Kimberley Ports Authority, 549 Port Dr, Minyirr WA 6725, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.