Scenic Bike Tour Of Colorado Springs
This 24-25 mile guided bicycle tour around Colorado Springs will provide a unique perspective of the city. It starts with a pedal along an abandoned railroad bed that was turned into a path. We will travel the Historic Legacy Loop, pedal by Monument Valley Park, stop at 1 or more local coffee shops, and go through the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs College Campus. You will truly love this tour of Colorado Springs. There will be plenty of photo opportunities and a short hike to a scenic overlook. This tour is along paths with only a few neighborhood streets. I offer a lot of flexibility on this tour and I'm happy to modify it to your liking. As a Colorado Springs native I will offer insight and historical information along the way!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - 1 free beverage or two at one of several locations along our route!
- Use of bicycle
- Bicycle Helmet
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, Colorado
We will be doing a beautiful tour that includes stops at America The Beautiful Park, scenic overlooks of the City and more!
Stop At: America the Beautiful Park, 126 Cimino Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80905-1975
This great stopping point includes a look at the under construction Olympic Museum, a massive circular fountain and more!
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Monument Valley Park, 170 W. Cache La Poudre Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO
Monument Valley park is adjacent to Fountain Creek and offers a great place to hang out!
Pass By: Rock Island Trail, Colorado Springs, CO, USA
The Rock Island Trail is located along an abandoned rail line. The train came from Kansas, through Colorado Springs. It's a lovely path!
Departure Point :1: 2910 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80917, USA
2: Colorado Springs Marriott, 5580 Tech Center Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80919, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact me to discuss pickup and meeting options!
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/18/2019 - 1/9/2022
Thursday: 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.