Scenic Chicago North Side Tour and 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck
This tour will take you past all the sights of Chicago’s Scenic North Side, including the Loop, Millennium Park, the Chicago River, Wrigley Building, Tribune Tower and Chicago Water Tower and Pumping Station. The return trip will take you past Lincoln Park Conservatory and Zoo and down State Street.
Your ticket also includes entry to 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck offering the best views of Chicago's Skyline and Lake Michigan.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 2 hour sightseeing tour of Chicago's Scenic North Side
- Entry/Admission - Chicago River
- Entry/Admission - 360 Chicago Observation Deck
What's excluded :
- Food and beverage
- Optional gratuities
- Transportation to/from 360 CHICAGO
- Entry to TILT at 360 CHICAGO. TILT can be purchased for additional charge at 360 CHICAGO.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chicago River, Chicago, IL
This tour will take you past all the sights of Chicago’s Scenic North Side. Heading north out of the Loop past Millennium Park you will see the Chicago River.
Pass By: Wrigley Building, 410 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60611-4213
You'll also pass the Wrigley Building, built to house the corporate headquarters of the Wrigley Company.
Pass By: Wrigley Field, 1060 W. Addison St., Chicago, IL 60613-4566
Your journey continues along Lake Michigan on North Lake Shore Drive to Wrigley Field.
Pass By: Lincoln Park Zoo, 2001 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614-4757
The return trip will take you past Lincoln Park Conservatory and Zoo.
Pass By: The Chicago Theatre, 175 N State St, Chicago, IL 60601-3623
It also takes you down State Street viewing Chicago’s El Train and Chicago Theater.
Stop At: 360 Chicago Observation Deck, 875 N Michigan Avenue 94th Floor, Chicago, IL 60611-1803
360 CHICAGO observation deck, located 1000 feet above the famed Magnificent Mile in the iconic 875 N. Michigan Avenue Building (formerly John Hancock Building), offers breathtaking 360 degrees views of the city skyline and Lake Michigan. 360 Chicago observation deck is also home of TILT – Chicago’s highest thrill ride – an enclosed moving platform that literally tilts you out over Michigan Avenue from the 94th Floor. With its many interactive learning opportunities on the city’s rich history, colorful neighborhoods and its iconic architecture, along with a modern Bar and Café where you can relax and enjoy the best views of the city, 360 CHICAGO is the perfect place to enjoy an unforgettable experience.
360 CHICAGO observation deck is open from 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM 365 days a year. Admission to the observation deck ends at 10:30 PM daily.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :30 S Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60603, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Grayline Chicago