Scenic cruise of Corrib river & lake. Galway City. Guided. 1 ½ hours
View breath-taking views of castles and other sites of historical and cultural interest. Lough Corrib is home to more than 1000 islands and is a haven to many marine and wildlife species.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- English speaking guide.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lough Corrib, Ireland
Lough Corrib is the second largest lake in Ireland and is reputed to have 365 Islands. It is a vast lake of 44,000 acres and stretches some thirty-five miles in length from Maam in Connemara to Galway city where the river drains via the Corrib River through Galway City into Galway Bay
Departure Point :20 Riverside, Woodquay, Galway, H91 RXC4, Ireland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 157 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.