Scenic Day Trip to Aberdares National Park
The park is defined to be a scenic park, the visitor will enjoy an amazing mountain vegetation, amazing waterfalls, high altitudes of upto 3900masl. The park also offers a variety of mountain wildlife including Hyenas, Buffallos, Elephants, and many more including the birdlife.
per adult from
10 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English speaking Guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aberdare National Park, Aberdare National Park, Central Province
The Aberdare National Park, with an area of 767 Km2 covers the higher areas of the Aberdare Mountain Ranger of Central Kenya, from altitude of 1829M to 4001M above sea level. The topography is quite diverse with deep ravines that cut through the forested eastern and western slopes. Animals easily observed in the park include; baboon, black and white Colobus monkey and sykes monkey. Rarer sightings include those of the bongo- an elusive forest antelope that lives in the bamboo forest. Animals like the eland and spotted and melanistic serval cats can be found higher up in the moorlands.
Aberdares is also home to amazing waterfalls the best in kenya, this means you will have an amazing chance of visiting more than 2 waterfalls and rivers.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.