Scenic Flight: Lizard Safari
1hr Scenic Flight: Uluru, Kata Tjuta & Lake Amadeus
Fly over the Northern Territory's largest salt lake and witness the spectacular contrast of colors. Fully experience the Australian desert environment, with the possibility of seeing wild camels. Enjoy guaranteed window seats on all flights. Your professional pilot will provide you expert commentary along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fixed-Wing aircraft flight
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Red Centre, Northern Territory
The incredible aerial view of Uluru is a must-see. On this flight we also take you across to the spectacular domes of Kata Tjuta for a view that will leave you speechless. Due to the sacredness of this area so much of it is off limits from the ground, so the only way to really appreciate these amazing formations is to see them from above. You will not be disappointed.
Pass By: Lake Amadeus, Petermann NT 0872, Australia
After admiring Uluru and Kata Tjuta, fly over the Northern Territory’s largest salt lake, Lake Amadeus, and witness the amazing contrast of colours. Fully experience the Australian desert environment as you search for wild camels amongst the desert plains.
Departure Point :1: Ayers Rock Airport, Yulara NT 0872, Australia
2: Yulara NT 0872, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Emu Walk Apartments will be picked up at Desert Gardens Hotel The Lost Camel will be picked up at Sails in the Desert
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per aircraft is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Tours will be restricted to travellers of the same group.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.