Scenic Glass Bottom Kayak Tour
This tour will take you off the beaten path on a truly scenic paddle. While slowly cruising down the coast you can indulge in the natural beauty of the island's stunning volcanic rock formations and variety of wildlife. With some luck, you might even get to see a sea turtle or a stingray passing by under your kayak. A truly relaxing experience away from the crowds.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - We recommend that you bring some water along
You will paddle your Glass Bottom Kayak following our guide down the beautiful and scenic Caribbean coast of St.Kitts. We allow you to go at your own pace, keep in mind they’re glass bottoms so you want to take your time to explore and enjoy the views. The approximate 2-hour tour will finish by Carambola Beach Club at South Friars Beach. This wonderful beach club offers excellent food, beach chairs to lounge in as well as other fun watersport activities.
Departure Point :White House Bay, St Kitts & Nevis
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Max. weight: 220 pounds
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.