Scenic guided HIKE - Lake Como experience
Meeting point with the guide at Tremezzo public boat pier. We will start from the lake level in Tremezzo, we will discover different district of this village and we will walk in the wood up to get a wonderful and breathtaking panorama from above. We will reach the altitudine of 500 mt above the sea level. We will end the hike at the same piace of the starting point.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Hiking sticks to help people in case o necessity
What's excluded :
We will meet in TREMEZZO just in front of the PUBLIC BOAT PIER and next to the tourism office.
We will discover the hidden districts of this wonderful area: the heart of Lake Como. At first we will walk along narrow roads, and very old hystorical districts. The peaceful athmosphere we will bring us in a different "world". Then, the walk will be more intensive, we will go into the wood. The more intensive workout will be compensate by a stunning view of the lake and mountains. We will arrive in a wonderful corner, that I will promise you, will you leave breathtaking for how is beautiful - you will get the heart of Lake Como just at your feet. During the hike the guide will show you the natural aspects of this area and will tell you about the local history of the area. An experience that will give you a different boost to your Lake Como holiday. We will walk down to the lake and we will stretch our legs walking along the lake side walk for the final part of the hike.
Departure Point :ss Regina, 22016 Tremezzo CO, Italy
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Capability to walk (uphill and downhill) for the duration of the activity
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.