Scenic Helicopter Flight to Moore Reef and Return Snorkeling Cruise from Cairns
Explore the reef and everything it has to offer! Begin your day with a helicopter flight out to the Moore Reef where you will join Sunlover on their new pontoon. Enjoy lunch, snorkelling and sliding down the new Giant waterslide! There is no better way to explore the Great Barrier Reef.
per adult from
What's included :
- Helicopter flight
- Lunch - Tropical buffet lunch
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Return cruise
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Giant Waterslide and Sun Deck
- Guided coral viewing from the semi-submersible vessel and glass bottom boat
- Entry/Admission - Nautilus Aviation
- Entry/Admission - SunLover Pontoon Moore Reef
- Entry/Admission - 1 Spence St
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos
- Helmet Diving
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nautilus Aviation, Hangar 9 Bush Pilots Ave, General Aviation, Aeroglen, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
Check-in is 30 minutes prior to your departure for your pre-departure briefing.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: SunLover Pontoon Moore Reef, Moore Reef, 4805, Australia
After your scenic flight, you will land and be met by Sunlover Reef Cruises. Here you will get to enjoy a Tropical buffet lunch, snorkelling, semi-submersible, glass bottom boat and a lot more before boarding the air-conditioned catamaran to make your way back to Cairns.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: 1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Here you will dock and disembark the Sunlover catamaran and will be dropped off at your hotel.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :2 Pier Point Rd, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price - this is non-commisionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- There is a maximum of 6 to 7 passengers permitted per helicopter (subject to aircraft availability)
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Nautilus Aviation has a comprehensive COVID plan in place.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.