Scenic Historical Tour to Fort Charlotte and Queens drive
This tour is exclusively provided by us on the island, 2 historic site Fort Charlotte stands about 635 feet (0.19 km) above sea level 360 panoramic view of Kingstown, Grenadines islands and west coast, Queens drive which is a scenic drive.
Queen Elizabeth would have driven here the first time she visited the island you would see breath taking view of the lovely Grenadines island.
per adult from
1 hour 40 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottle Water
- Local fruits
- Complimentary photo shoot
- free wi fi on board
- air condition mini van
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Vincent, St. Vincent, St. Vincent and the Grenadines
This tour entails 2 of St Vincent and the Grenadines iconic historical and Scenic drive along Queens Drive, you will see Breath taking view the lovely Grenadines island the gem of st Vincent, and beautiful lush hill and valley
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Kingstown Ferry Terminal, St. George, St Vincent and the Grenadines
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.