Scenic Hunter Valley Winery Tour with Boutique Wineries & Local Cheese
This unique exploration of the Hunter Valley region provides a variety of food and wine experiences to showcase the best of the regions local produce - there is something for everyone! We will sample a range of wines from our favourite Boutique cellar doors, selected for their commitment to excellent customer experience and quality wine - with two tastings before lunch and one in the afternoon.
At lunchtime, we enjoy a delicious cafe lunch in the picturesque Hunter Valley Garden Village. Alternating between the lovely "The Winner is Oscars" and beautiful "Cypress Lakes Country Club" we allow plenty of time to relax and get to know your fellow travellers. After eating you can browse the bespoke collection of boutique shops.
After a relaxed paced day of sipping, sampling and slurping our way around the valley, we will start to make our way back to the hustle and bustle of Sydney.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 Boutique wine tastings
- Local produce samples
- Cafe style lunch (valued at $25)
- Experienced local driver guide to assist you throughout the day
- Air-conditioned minibus, enjoy traveling in style and comfort
- Comprehensive live commentary in a relaxed social atmosphere
- Roundtrip transportation to and from Sydney
- Entry/Admission - Hunter Valley Wineries
- Entry/Admission - Allandale Winery
- Entry/Admission - Hunter Valley Smelly Cheese Shop - Hall of Food
What's excluded :
- Additional alcoholic drinks, available to purchase
- Breakfast and dinner
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hunter Valley Wineries, Vintage Hunter Wine and Visitor's Centre Main Road, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2325 Australia
This unique exploration of the Hunter Valley region showcases the area’s best local produce.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Allandale Winery, 132 Lovedale Rd Lovedale Hunter Valley 2325, Lovedale, Cessnock, New South Wales 2325 Australia
Let’s not forget the wineries! We’ll visit two winery cellar doors specially selected for their commitment to customer experience and famous Hunter Valley Semillon, Shiraz, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon and Verdelho.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Hunter Valley Smelly Cheese Shop - Hall of Food, 2144 Broke Rd Tempus Two Winery Hall 1, Pokolbin, Cessnock, New South Wales 2320 Australia
Local Produce tastings
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Mercure Sydney, 818-820 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
2: Hunter Region, NSW, Australia
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years, photo ID required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- For your safety, we have implemented comprehensive hygiene measures and increased regular sanitation. Please reconfirm your tour 48 hours prior to departure via email.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.