Scenic private transfer from Prague to Vienna with 2h stop in Cesky Krumlov
There are a few ways you can travel between Central European capitals- by plane, by train or bus and by private car with English speaking local driver. Most travelers who value own time and want to explore more Europe use the last option to make vacation unforgettable and comfortable. This Private transfer takes around 7 hours and you can making unforgettable with our suggestion stop in Cesky Krumlov.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Who wasn't in Krumlov, he wasn't in the Czech Republic? In the very south of the country, in the picturesque bend of the Vltava River, lies Cesky Krumlov, a fabulous town. It’s a great starting point to explore Southern Bohemia.
Even though Krumlov is rather small, there are tons of things to see and do within driving distance. A considerable castle towers over the river right in the middle of the city, hanging over the tiled roofs of houses and the labyrinth of narrow streets.
The town, the castle and the fantastic beauty of nature are a remarkably harmonious combination in Krumlov.
Departure Point :
AirportsLetiště Václava Havla Praha, Aviatická, 161 00 Praha 6, Czechia
OtherPrague, Prague, Bohemia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Vienna, Austria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.