Scenic Raft Tour
This rafting trip in Canada is perfect for those wanting to stay nice and dry as they relax and enjoy all the scenic beauty that the area has to offer; therefore not a lot of specialty equipment is required. If you wish to bring along a camera or other personal items, the guide provides a dry bag in which such valuables can be stored.
Every rafting company can take you down the river. What makes our trips special is our focus on the little things. Our guides are some of the best in the industry and they provide a fun atmosphere while giving information about all the local flora and fauna, the indigenous history, the frontiersmen history, and the amazing geology of Wells Gray Park.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional guide
- Life jackets, fleece and rain jackets
What's excluded :
- Gratuities. Our guides may not be able to spell it but they sure appriciate it
Recreate the pioneer experience by paddling this heritage waterway listening to folklore stories of early explorers and Hudson Bay Company history. Stretch out, relax, and enjoy a scenic, historic route down the original path of the Overlander Party on this North Thompson River rafting trip (suitable for all ages and abilities).
All our British Columbia rafting trips use the best river gear available and are led by rafting professionals with outstanding guiding expertise and a vast knowledge of Wells Gray Provincial Park and the North Thompson Valley.
We also cater to families and special events (birthdays, weddings, corporate gatherings, etc.)
• North Thompson River Provincial Park, Highway 5, Clearwater, British Columbia V0E 1N1 Canada
Departure Point :42 Young Rd, Clearwater, BC V0E 1N2, Canada
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.