Scenic Sedona Tour
Discover the untouched beauty of America's southwest! On this 2.5-hour tour, you will learn about the history and geology of this amazing area. You can shop for Native American jewelry and crafts, discover Sedona's unique vortex sites and get some tips on the best shopping and dining in town!
This tour is conducted in a touring van.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Multiple stops for scenic views and photo opportunities
- Great introduction to Sedona and all it offers
- Visit popular locations such as Oak Creek Canyon, Airport Outlook, Chapel of the Holy Cross
- Bottled water
- This tour is conducted in a touring van
What's excluded :
- Gratuities - 15% - 20% tip for your guide recommended if you enjoyed your tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oak Creek Canyon, Route 89A, Sedona, AZ 83149
Check out the beginning portion of beautiful Oak Creek Canyon.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Oak Creek Vista Overlook, Sedona, AZ
Stop for some stunning views over Sedona
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Tlaquepaque Arts & Shopping Village, 336 State Route 179, Sedona, AZ 86336-6144
Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village is a beautiful plaza that you may get an introduction to.
Stop At: Chapel of the Holy Cross, 780 Chapel Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336-7064
See the gorgeous Chapel of the Holy Cross, and marvel at the spiritual location and extraordinary architecture of this chapel nestled within the red rock sandstone of Sedona.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Airport Mesa, Sedona, AZ
Considered a vortex and beautiful vista where you can see many of the amazing red rock formations.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Great West Tours, Sedona, AZ
Great West Tours, Sedona, AZ
Pass By: Rowe Fine Art Gallery, 336 State Route 179 Suite A 102, Sedona, AZ 86336-6144
Your professional guide will inform you about the various world-class shopping opportunities in Sedona.
Pass By: Schnebly Hill Road, Sedona, AZ 86336
See the base of another gorgeous road in Sedona, one of the original wagon trails from Sedona to Flagstaff.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up at all Sedona hotels (within city limits only)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Seats have been removed from our vans to insure safe/comfortable distance Safety Protocol posters have been posted in all the vans along with this notice Bottled water will still be provided to our guests in a cooler on the van which the guide (wearing gloves) will distribute upon request
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.