Scenic Tour of Antigua
Your knowledgeable tour guide entertains and enlightens you on Antigua’s past and present. This extensive sightseeing tour visits the following sites: Devil’s Bridge, Betty’s Hope, Blockhouse, Shirley Heights, Nelson Dockyard, Fig Tree Drive, West Coast for lunch and beach relaxing, and much more!
We pick you up at the cruise terminal or your hotel’s reception!
Fig Tree Drive
Caribbean Sea on the West Coast
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Soda/Pop - Fruit Punch
- Entry/Admission - Devil's Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Betty's Hope
- Entry/Admission - Nelson's Dockyard
- Entry/Admission - Shirley Heights
- Entry/Admission - Darkwood Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Devil's Bridge, Willikies Antigua
The Devil’s Bridge is a remarkable example of sea-water erosion. Geological, Devil's Bridge is a natural arch carved by the sea from soft and hard limestone ledges of the Antigua formation, a geological division of the flat north-eastern part of Antigua.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Betty's Hope, Pares Village, St. John's Antigua
Betty's Hope was a sugarcane plantation in Antigua. It was established in 1650, shortly after the island had become an English colony, and flourished as a successful agricultural industrial enterprise during the centuries of slavery. It was the first large-scale sugar plantation to operate in Antigua and belonged to the Codrington family.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Nelson's Dockyard, St. John's, English Harbour Antigua
Nelson’s Dockyard is the largest of Antigua’s National Parks and is still used today as a working dockyard for numerous yachts and ships. Fully restored to its original splendor, the eighteenth- and nineteenth-century buildings of the Dockyard house modern amenities such as shops, hotels, and marina businesses.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Shirley Heights, English Harbour Antigua
Fantastic photo opportunity
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Falmouth, Falmouth, Saint Paul Parish, Antigua, Antigua and Barbuda
Lovely waterfront restaurant with alfresco dining on the harbour side. The menu will satisfy all tasters.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Darkwood Beach, Antigua
Darkwood offers some of the most iridescent seas and white beaches on the island, set on a backdrop of hilltops and tropical forestry; the views are both panoramic and spectacular also on a clear day, you can see Montserrat. Being one of the longest stretches of beach there is ample space to take it all in and with warm, alluring sea lapping up on pristine sands, there is plenty of reasons to visit.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Cocobay Resort (Antigua), Valley Church, NA, Antigua and Barbuda
2: Sandals Grande Antigua Resort, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
3: St. James's Club Resort - All Inclusive, Mamora Bay, Antigua (Antigua), Antigua and Barbuda
4: Hammock Cove Resort & Spa, St. Phillip's North Willikies St. Philip, Antigua and Barbuda
5: Ocean Point Resort & Spa, Hodges Bay Main Rd, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
6: Pineapple Beach Club - All Inclusive, Long Bay, St. Phillip, Willikies, Antigua and Barbuda
7: COCOS Hotel (Antigua), Valley Church Beach, St Mary's Parish, St John's, Antigua and Barbuda
8: Galley Bay Resort & Spa, Five Islands Village, Saint John's, Antigua and Barbuda
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.