Scenic Transfer from Vienna to Prague Including Half-Day Sightseeing in Cesky Krumlov
Enjoy this 3 hour walking tour with your guide in Cesky Krumlov. The scenic transfer between Vienna and Prague with a stop in UNESCO listed heritage site Cesky Krumlov is a great alternative to the direct transfer between Vienna and Prague. You can leave the baggage in the vehicle during sightseeing. The touring of Cesky Krumlov is done on foot.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cesky Krumlov, Cesky Krumlov, South Bohemian Region, Bohemia
Sightseeing in the UNESCO listed jewel of the Southern Bohemia is included. 2 hours with private guide and 2 hours on your own.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The driver will meet you at the hotel or in front of the building.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/22/2016 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.