Scenic trip to Cape Tobizina
Russky Island in Vladivostok is unusually rich in scenic places. After a bridge was built across the Eastern Bosphorus, it became a real discovery for fans of hiking. Cape Tobizina is a real catch for nature lovers and photographers. In summer, lovers of extreme entertainment gather at the cape - here you can jump from a cliff to a rope (rope jumping), dive from the ledges into the blue water of the Sea of Japan, and also organize a climbing session (please request in advance).
After we cross the bridge from Vladivostok to Russky Island, you will have a pleasant walking tour along a beautiful nature trail. You will walk to the cape along secret paths that only locals know about. The track to Cape Tobizina will run through the forest, and then along the edge of the cliffs, from which fascinating views of the Sea of Japan and the island’s coves open up.
This place will not leave anyone indifferent!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Russky Island, Russkiy, Primorsky Krai, Russia
Let's forget about the groove of everyday life for a day - we are about to enjoy natural beauty, charming shots and new impressions.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you in the reception area of your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.