Scenic West Cork to Mizen Head departing from Cork City. Guided. Full Day
Travel along the southern coastline of Ireland's epic Wild Atlantic Way towards Ireland's most south-westerly point, Mizen Head. Immerse yourself in Irish culture on this day trip filled with fantastic photo opportunities. Starting in the historic city of Cork, travel by coach to Ireland’s most South-westerly point and view the dramatic cliff scenery of Mizen Head. As you travel through picturesque villages and towns expect to see some awe-inspiring scenery as Ireland shows off its spectacular landscape. Your trip will include a visit to Gougane Barra, home to Ireland’s oldest National Forest Park, famous for St. Finbarr’s Oratory, its stunning 19 century church. The River Lee rises here amongst panoramic views before winding its way back to Cork Harbour. Wander through Bantry, one of West Cork's most vibrant market towns. Take a walk, do a little shopping or sit down to a traditional cup of Irish tea and perhaps a scone.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide.
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gougane Barra National Forest Park, 5km West of Ballingeary on R584 to Bantry, at the Pass of Keimaneigh, Gougane Barra, Ballingeary Ireland
Explore the wilds of Ireland’s oldest National Forest Park, famous for its stunning 19th century church, St. Finbarr’s Oratory.
Stop At: Clonakilty, Clonakilty, County Cork
Cork's capital town of cool, photograph the colourful streetscapes, visit a museum, or find the perfect pub for a pint of Murphy's!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1 Alfred St, Victorian Quarter, Cork, Ireland
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.