Schindler's Factory Museum Guided Tour in Krakow
Learn the incredible story of Oskar Schindler, the factory owner who helped save more than 1,000 Jews in Krakow during World War II. Take this 90 minute guided tour through the Schindler Factory Museum, and hear personal stories about the Jews of Krakow under the Nazis.
per adult from
1 hour 40 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Muzeum Krakowa, oddzial Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Muzeum Krakowa, oddzial Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera, ul. Lipowa 4, Krakow 30-702 Poland
Learn the real-life story behind the Steven Spielberg movie
Schindler’s List on a guided 1.5 hour tour of the Schindler Factory Museum. Spielberg’s great contribution was to present to the world one of the most moving and incredible stories related to World War II. More than 1,000 Jews in Krakow owe their lives to a single person: Oskar Schindler.
Schindler's Factory Museum opened its doors to the public in June 2010, after years of meticulous preparation. Located in the original Oskar Schindler Enameled Goods Factory, you will be taken back step-by-step, learning the history of World War II in Krakow from the beginning until the arrival of the Soviet Army in 1945.
Walk through rooms filled with memories of Oskar Schindler, and see the permanent exhibition 'Kraków Under Nazi Occupation 1939-1945.' Learn the story of Kraków and its inhabitants, both Polish and Jewish, starting with the events that took place a month before the war. Hear about the first months of Nazi occupation, all the way up to the history of Krakow's Ghetto and the Płaszów Concentration Camp.
Next, go to the rooms dedicated to the story of Oskar Schindler and the 1,200 Jews whose lives he saved. The tour lasts approximately 1.5 hours, but you can easily extend and stay to watch movies and explore documents related to the heroes of this incredible story.
Departure Point :Muzeum Krakowa, oddzial Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera, ul. Lipowa 4, Krakow 30-702 Poland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.