Schindler's List - Oskar Schindler Factory Museum Guided Tour
Visit Schindler’s Factory and, during two hours long sightseeing, find out more about the story shown in Stevens Spielberg “Schindler’s List” film.The museum located in Schindler’s Factory opened in 2010. After years of preparations, it has now become one of the most commonly visited museums in Krakow. Factory building has been preserved almost intact throughout the years.English speaking guide will show you around the heroic Oscar Schindler attitude and his merits in saving Jewish lives. Whereas it is not only the story about his life, in Schindler’s Factory you can experience the tough everyday basis of Poles.In Schindler’s Factory, with a certified English speaking guide, you will meet ethnic Jewish community habits and everyday life basis. Over wartime history, you will also discover the culture, routine, traditional dishes and far more. In Schindler’s Factory museum you will get familiar with Jewish culture, the guide will narrate you through a journey around Nazi-occupied Krakow
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- - Entrance fees
- - Professional local guide
- - Flexibility, high quality and experience
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Entry/Admission - Muzeum Krakowa, oddzial Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera
What's excluded :
- - Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Muzeum Krakowa, oddzial Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera, ul. Lipowa 4, Krakow 30-702 Poland
Visit the original enamel factory of Oskar Schindler in Krakow, where many Jews saved their live during the World War II. The place has become very popular among people from around the world, especially after the Spielberg’s movie called Schindler’s List was released in 1993.The factory has been turned into museum to pay tribute to the brave deeds of Oskar Schindler and to recreate the atmosphere of Krakow during the World War II. Due to many interactive exhibitions and plenty of historical photographs and objects, you will feel as you were one of the old-time Krakow citizens. Additionally, our professional local guide will introduce you to the historical background and interesting facts from Oskar’s life.
The Tour begins with an assembly at the Schindler’s Factory entrance, located at Lipowa 4, in Zablocie district. There, you will meet with a professional local guide, with whom you’ll visit the museum for 1,5 hour. The guide will introduce you to the story of Oskar Schindler and explain the historical background of the war period in Krakow. The museum’s interior will let you feel as you were walking the streets of Krakow from occupation times.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory, Lipowa 4, 30-702 Kraków, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Please note that masks are obligatory only in closed public areas such as museums, mines, shops, churches, public transport, etc.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.