Schooner Clearwater Sunset Sailing Cruise-Clearwater Beach
- Our motto is "We SAIL and We SAIL Well"!
- 2 hour Sunset sail is the perfect way to enjoy a Gulf coast sunset off Clearwater Beach. Whether you are a seasoned sailor or if this is your first time sailing, the Schooner Clearwater will be a memorable visit.
-IMPORTANT- plan to arrive 45 minutes before departure time for mandatory check in to collect your boarding passes. We require a timely check in to report our passenger count for the USCG and to ensure everyone enjoys a 2-hour cruise
-Our USCG credentialed Captain & Crew will welcome you on board like an old friend and treat you to a relaxed memorable visit.
-Expect a 5 Star "True Sailing Experience" on our 52' custom steel Schooner sailing vessel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - Complimentary Chilled Sparkling Water
- "A True Sailing Experience"
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - If you are 21 or over you may bring a couple of cans of beer or a bottle of wine! We will chill it upon check in, no coolers please;)
- It is customary to tip the crew (15-20%). Our crew are USCG licensed professionals.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Clearwater Beach, 1 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767
Meet at Clearwater Beach Municipal Marina. Mandatory check in 45 minutes prior to your scheduled departure at our ticket booth to receive your boarding pass(s). We pre board all passengers for a safety talk and then throw the lines off exactly at departure time! As we motor out of the Marina our First Mate will work on raising our sails. We then navigate Clearwater Pass between the barrier islands of Sand Key and Clearwater Beach to head offshore :) Once outside of the Clearwater Pass the Captain will shut down the engine and we will be completely under sail power. It is a unique and beautiful perspective of Clearwater Beach offshore. You may even catch a glimpse of Bottlenose Dolphins feeding or at play in the wake of our Schooner! We stay out for the sunset surprise, which is a different display every evening. As the Schooner Clearwater heads back in to the Marina, darkness is slowly upon us drenched in fantastic memories.
Departure Point :Schooner Clearwater, 25 Causeway Blvd, Clearwater, FL 33767, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Passengers must be physically able to navigate a long narrow dock and stairs to board the boat. Once on board you will need to be able to move about on uneven deck surfaces, climbing down a 2-foot-deep step into our seating area, and then a 2 foot step back up on to the deck. Loose fitting clothing and flat soft soled shoes are best, no heels or flip flops, you may go barefoot onboard.
- Passengers should take a flexible approach to sailing. Plans may change because of weather or for a variety of other reasons. We monitor the weather continuously and will not sail in heavy rain, thick fog, high winds, thunder and lightning etc. However, we will sail in overcast conditions, light to medium fog and in intermittent sprinkles. In the interest of safety, the final decision to sail resides with the Captain and can be made up until time of departure. If you’ve purchased a ticket and do not show up because of the weather, and the boat sails, your ticket is not refundable or transferrable.
- You may bring your favorite beverage & snack, we will chill on ice upon checkin
- Children under the age of 5 not permitted to sail
- Highly credentialed USCG licensed Captain & Crew
- 2 hour Sunset sail off shore of Clearwater Beach and surrounding barrier Islands
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are following all CDC best practices guidelines for infection control and to keep cross contamination to a minimum.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.