Schooner Shuttle to Lopes Mendes from Vila do Abraao
Enjoy your journey to Lopes Mendes with ease on a shared schooner shuttle from Vila do Abraão Port. Once there, make your own way to discover the area's many beaches, including Praia de Pouso and Santo Antônio. Travel along the ecologic trails and relax on the beach. This tour includes round-trip schooner ride and a guide while onboard. Choose one of three departure times when you book.
per adult from
300 to 450 minutes
What's included :
- Round-trip schooner ride
- Safety equipment
- Local guide aboard the schooner
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lopes Mendes Beach, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
After a 40 minutes boat ride, you will get a 20 min trail departing from Mangue Beach (this is the beach where you will land and board).
Lopes Mendes is a magical, charming and unforgettable place. It is the largest beach in Ilha Grande, with 3km of very white and fine sand. The color of the water and its different shades are fascinating. Enjoy a convenient shuttle to this paradise island where it is possible to meet four beaches in one day.
You will make your own way to discover many natural beauties and be able to do ecologic trails, Stand-up Paddle or Surfing. (Surf and Stand up boards available for rental at Vila do Abraão). Choose the departure and return time availables and enjoy your tour at the most!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pouso Beach, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
A beautiful, quiet beach with a floating restaurant where you can eat and drink something (not included). Only 5 minutes in a light trail from Mangue Beach. From there, everyone can take a 20-minute walk to Lopes Mendes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Santo Antonio Beach, Angra Dos Reis, Ilha Grande, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
(20 min trail departing from Mangue Beach) - A small beach that lies between Pouso and Lopes Mendes. It has many rocks and a freshwater stream that ends at the beach. Some say that it is a nudist beach, so do not be surprised if you see someone well at ease.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :R. Getúlio Vargas, 440 - Vila do Abraão, Angra dos Reis - RJ, Brazil
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Choose your departure time at booking; Your return time will be chosen at the schooner on the day of your activity
- Wear light clothes, comfortable walking shoes, sandals, or swimsuits
- You can bring your own food and drink with you; There are no street vendors, only a floating restaurant at Praia de Pouso
- Please note that after you arrive in Lopes Mendes, this is a self-guided activity
- The shuttle is made by Schooner, with maximum capacity up to 150 people
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.