Scooter & ATV's Rental
Our goal is to make sure you don’t get left behind and that you can see more and do more during your trip to the Bahamas. On a motorbike, you ride through the land – becoming part of the scene itself.
per adult from
3 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- We put you in the driver’s seat and cater to the traveler who seeks a unique sightseeing experience and has an appreciation of scooter culture.
We offer a 3-hour unique guided scooter tour of Nassau, Bahamas. The tour highlights the western part of the island showing some of the historical sites such as Fort Charlotte, The Caves, Gambier Village and Clifton Heritage Park just to name a few. At beach stops, travelers can relax under an umbrella while viewing the beautiful beach of the Bahamas. Also if they take a ride on one of our many jets skis and get a close hand look at our Beautiful Crystal blue waters.
Departure Point :Churchill Building, Bay St, Nassau, The Bahamas
Travels can locate 3vsscooter at Prince George Wharf, Cable Beach or Sandals Beach. Patrons will be greeted with a sign of the company name they booked through by the water fountain at the back of the Churchill Building Downtown Nassau, Bahamas.
PortsPrince George Plaza, Bay St, Nassau, The Bahamas
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.