Scotlands Darkest Secrets Online!
Calling all Phobofiles!
Do you love all things scary? Do you want to learn about the history of the beautiful country
From the comfort of your own home you can learn about some of the dark history of Scotland, from the cannibals of the west coast to the ghosts and witches buried deep in the capital city of Edinburgh. This won’t be a tour for those feint of heart!
To start, you will get instructions to log on and join your guide and other virtual tourists’.
You will virtually; your guide at Bennane cave on the west coast of Scotland, as they take you on a journey across the country from Ayrshire to Edinburgh, learning about some of the best kept and some more well known dark secrets of ‘bonnie’ Scotland.
Please note that all tour times are set to time zone BST (UK)
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide
- Comprehensive tour of Edinburgh
- Games and Quizzes
What's excluded :
- An Internet Connection
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sawney Bean, Bennane Head Next to the Main A77 Road, Ballantrae Scotland
Start your tour at the Sawney Bean and hear all about the local folklore surrounding the story of Alexander "Sawney" Bean.
Pass By: Old Town, Old Town, Edinburgh, Scotland
Virtually wander through the Old Town of Edinburgh, and navigate its narrow alleyways and beautiful, centuries old architecture.
Pass By: 21 Grassmarket Old Town, Edinburgh EH1 2HS Scotland
See the old pub's of Grassmarket. Originally a cattle market, this area of Edinburgh is now home to some of the most lively hangouts in the city.
Pass By: Deacon Brodie's Tavern, 435 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh EH1 2NT Scotland
Check out the most haunted pub - named after the man who inspired Robert Louis Stevenson's Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde!
Departure Point :Sawney Bean's Cave, Girvan KA26 0JU, UK
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :The Witches Well, Edinburgh EH1, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.