Scottish Connection Trip In Chennai
- Curated by local person who is familiar with local culture and shopping choices
- Ensuring comfort as far as possible for the traveller while exploring local places.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Curator charges
- Entry/Admission - St. Andrews Church
What's excluded :
- Anything not in inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Andrews Church, #37, Poonamallee High Road Egmore, Chennai (Madras) India
This walk will cover the Scottish Connection with Madras now called 'Chennai'.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :St. Andrew's Church (The Kirk), Opp Daily Thanthi, #37, Poonamallee High Rd, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600008, India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.