Scottsdale Segway Tours - 2pm - 2 Hours
With over 25 points of interest, this tour is a hot seller.
Since 2005, we have trained over 101,000 first time Scottsdale Segway tour participants. Also, we are extremely happy to announce that in 2017 we won the Traveller’s choice award on Viator for our Scottsdale Segway tours as well. Over the last 14 years we have also received over 4,000 positive reviews online from our Scottsdale Segway tour customers.
Join us and see Scottsdale in a unique way. Guaranteed to create memories that last a life time in Scottsdale, a premier vacation destination.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Segway
- Use of Safety Helmet
- Use of Audio Receiver and Ear Piece for Tour Guide Narration and Safety Info
- Bottled water
- Tour Guide Instruction on Operation of the Segway
- Entry/Admission - Old Town Scottsdale
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town Scottsdale, Main Street, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Scottsdale is a premier vacation destination. Known as "The West's Most Western Town", this upscale area is all about world class resorts, spring training baseball, the Scottsdale Waterfront, the lush Civic Center Mall, amazing food, pioneer history, southwestern gift shopping, beautiful Sonoran Desert scenery and art galleries.
Pro Tip: Do this tour on your first day in Scottsdale, you'll see the best places to eat and revisit. This tour is suitable for beginners and our group sizes are small. #1 rated Scottsdale Segway Tours for a reason!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :7330 E Earll Dr, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.