Scuba Dive The Beautiful Rottnest Island
Moonshine 2 is a private vessel that only takes up to 8 divers to offer the most personal experience. The crew is very passionate and love scuba diving. The boat is also very comfortable, dry and we hope you will find your day relaxing.
We take our time to answer your question, to get your ready and we make this experience very accessible to all divers: beginer and experienced.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - A nice hot lunch will be serve! Please let us know, if you have any dietary requierement.
- Coffee and/or Tea - There is also a water fountain
What's excluded :
- Landing on Rottnest Island
At 8 AM, you will be welcomed onboard our vessel Moonshine 2. After trying your dive gear and listening to the boat briefing we will be cruising to our dive site around Rottnest Island. Water, coffee, tea, and snack will be offered.
At 9.30 AM, you will jump in the water for your first dive. A Divemaster will be present to guide you in the beautiful water of Rottnest. The limestone formation around the island digs caves and swim through all around creating a perfect playground for scuba divers. The dives are generally 45-60 minutes long. After that, you can jump in the hot shower, enjoy some fruits and relax before your second dive.
At 11.30 AM, we will dive in another location. We always choose the site depending on the weather conditions and the level of our divers. As we only take 8 divers on board, we can easily work around the best site and create good buddy team.
After your dive, it will be time to get dry and you will get a hot lunch. We cater to different dietary requirement. Make sure to let us know before the trip. Finally, we will cruise back to East Street Jetty and depending on the site we have been, we should be back between 2.30 PM to 3.30 PM.
• Rottnest Island WA 6161, Australia
Departure Point :East Street Jetty, 21 Beach St, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You need to be a certifed diver to take part to this trip
- Gardian/parent must take part to the activity for kids under 18
- You should be fit to dive as define in your Open Water Course
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.