Scuba Diver Certification Course
Reserve your spot today. All gear and equipment included.
Unlike Discover Scuba Diving, you will walk away from this experience with your Scuba Diver Certification though PADI. This experience is the best option for those who wish to become certified divers but want to save the time and money that the PADI Open Water Certification would cost.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Snacks - Water, cookies and/or fruit
What's excluded :
This is a two day certification including knowledge development in the classroom, confined water skills and a boat dive.
Day 1: Knowledge Development: You will learn the basic principles of scuba diving in our classroom using a manual, videos and your instructor.
Day 2: Confined Water Dives: You will learn and practice the basic dive skills that you briefed on day 1. These include mask clearing, checking your buoyancy, alternate air-breathing and other safe diving practices.
Day 2, Part 2: Dive in the National Marine Park: You and your instructor take a 20 minute boat ride to participate in a 2 tank scuba dive in the Marine National Park where you get to use your skills and explore! (
This certification allows you to scuba dive all over the world under the supervision of a PADI Professional in a local shop or resort. If you’re interested in becoming PADI Open Water Certified, talk to your instructor about completing the full course.
Departure Point :Av Juárez 12, Centro - Supmza. 001, 77400 Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.