Scuba Diving Activity in Pernera
An awe-inspiring lifetime experience not to be missed while in Cyprus. You will have the chance to discover octopus, puffer fish, seahorses, sea turtles or moray eels.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- refreshment drinks (water, coffee, tea)
What's excluded :
- Photos and videos are available for a small additional fee (€22 per couple/family)
Have you ever wondered what it is like to breathe underwater? This 3-hour program is an exciting and easy introduction into the picturesque underwater landscape of Cyprus with its crystal clear and calm waters. It includes a 20-30 minutes comprehensive classroom lesson before the dive, explaining everything you need to know about diving.
After the theory session we will kit you up and drive 2 minutes down to the beach around the corner. You will take your first breath underwater. Something you will never forget! In shallow water we are practicing a few skills to develop confidence.
Once you feel comfortable, we will have a 30-45 minute tour in Blue Bay to a maximum depth of 6 meters. You will have the chance to feed the fish and have some photographs taken.
After the dive, we will go back to the dive school, have some refreshments while you are watching your photographs on TV.
At the end we will drive you back to your hotel.
Our group sizes are limited to only 2 students per instructor or one family per instructor.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Taba Diving CentrePerneras 20Pernere, Protaras 5296We pick up and drop off from all hotels and villas in the Ayia Napa and Protaras area. Please wait in the reception area of your hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.