Scuba Diving Adventure without Certification! Try it today!
This dive tour gives you your first glimpse of the underwater world and is often how many of us get started in diving. This Discover Scuba program is the only way for you to scuba dive without being certified.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of SCUBA equipment
What's excluded :
Have you always wanted to try scuba diving? This one day experience is your doorway to the underwater world without a certification.
CLASSROOM TRAINING: In the morning, you will meet your instructor and experience a 30 minute training that goes over the basic skills and procedures of scuba diving.
SHALLOW WATER TRAINING: You and your instructor head to the beach and will practice the skills you just learned in 3-4 feet of water.
DIVE IN THE NATIONAL MARINE PARK: It’s go time! You and your instructor gear up and take a boat ride to two dive sites, MUSA (the underwater museum) and Manchones (coral reef).
This program is how many of us got started in diving. If you decide to become Open Water certified while you’re here, we’ll give you credit for the work you did during this program.
Departure Point :Av Juárez 12, Centro - Supmza. 001, 77400 Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We follow all the guidelines...
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.