SCUBA Diving at Catalina Island - All Inclusive
Catalina Island is recognized as one of the best snorkeling and scuba diving destinations in Dominican Republic.
Catalina Island Scuba Diving is an exciting adventure tour that includes the option to Scuba Dive and Snorkel at Catalina Island, Dominican Republic.
Our tour begins with a scenic drive to La Romana, were guests will board a comfortable two story catamaran and depart to Catalina. Our first stop 'The Wall' is an impressive coral wall that extends to the Caribbean Sea. Our second dive site will be 'the Aquarium,' an enjoyable dive where divers will encounter lobsters, yellow stingrays and moray eels. After diving we will stop by the island, where a delicious Dominican style BBQ lunch awaits. Guests will have free time to relax and explore the island until 3:00 PM. Our transport will be waiting for you in La Romana to take you back to the hotel!
Each dive lasts 30 minutes to 45 minutes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided scuba diving excursion on Catalina Island
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Buffet lunch with open bar
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your hotel
- You will receive confirmation of your exact tour start time
- Certified divers: 2 dives
What's excluded :
Start at The Wall on the east side of the island—one of the nation's most pristine diving sites, with depths between 33 and 99 feet (10 and 30 m). Beneath the surface, admire colorful coral reef gardens as well as other diverse marine life including octopuses, vase sponges, flamingo tongues, and lion and scorpion fish.
Next, dive in more shallow depths at The Aquarium on the opposite side of Catalina island, with a maximum depth of 40 feet (12 m). Explore the waters with the likes of moray eels, lobsters, and yellow stingrays in what's considered one of the best dive sites in the Dominican Republic.
Follow up your scuba adventure with a delicious Caribbean-style buffet lunch and take advantage of the open bar amid the palm trees and white sands of a gorgeous Catalina Island beach. When your day in paradise has come to an end, return to the port for transportation back to your Punta Cana or Uvero Alto hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most Punta Cana and Uvero Alto hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We don't accept people with, high temperature or flu symptoms on the excursions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.