Scuba Diving at Catalina Island - All Inclusive - Full Day Tour
Venture into the clear waters surrounding Catalina Island off the coast of La Romana. Spend your day in the warm, turquoise Caribbean Sea, with 2-tank dives at 2 renowned dive spots, and then enjoy a beachfront buffet to help you refuel.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Romana, La Romana, La Romana Province, Dominican Republic
Get picked up from your hotel and travel to the port of Romana to board a boat heading to your first diving location. After an orientation and safety briefing by your dive master, change into your scuba gear and feel the adrenaline start pumping as you prepare for your first dive.
Start at The Wall on the east side of the islan one of the nation's most pristine diving sites,Beneath the surface, admire colorful coral reef gardens as well as other diverse marine life including octopuses, vase sponges, flamingo tongues, and lion and scorpion fish.
Next, dive in more shallow depths at The Aquarium on the opposite side of Catalina island, with a maximum depth of 40 feet (12 m). Explore the waters with the likes of moray eels, lobsters, and yellow stingrays in what's considered one of the best dive sites in the DR
Follow up your scuba adventure with a delicious Caribbean-style buffet lunch and take advantage of the open bar amid the palm trees and white sands of a gorgeous Catalina Island
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Once you reserve, our staff will contact you via watsap, text message, mail or mobile phone and thus give you the pick-up time when we will pick you up. On the agreed day, you must wait in the hotel lobby at the scheduled time. our staff will be calling you by name on the day and time agreed for your excursion. When making the reservation I tried to add your phone number to make it easier for us to contact you
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- We don't accept people with, high temperature or flu symptoms on the excursions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.