Scuba Diving Baptism from Playa del Ingles in Gran Canaria
Discover the underwater world with a scuba diving baptism on the island of Gran Canaria, a volcanic island with rich sea beds, its variety and colors.
• Enjoy a scuba diving baptism with the help of a professional instructor.
• You will get to know the richness that hides in the seabed of the island’s southern coast.
• You will have the highest quality diving equipment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up service in the south of the island (only)
- Scuba Diving equipment
What's excluded :
You can make a scuba diving baptism or also known as Discovery Scuba Diving (DSD) which will allow you to try scuba diving to see if you like it. During the experience, you will learn how to use the equipment in shallow waters and get a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world.
If you are staying in the south of the island, you can enjoy a free pick-up service from your hotel. On the day of the activity, you will be picked up and taken to the dive centre to fill in the necessary forms and prepare the equipment.
Afterwards, you will head to Amadores Beach for the diving. Although, you should know that the dive site may change. Once on the beach, you will take a theory class, prepare your equipment and enter the water.
In case you do not require a pick-up service, you should go directly to the meeting point.
Please note that you must be at least 10 years old to take Discovery Scuba Diving.
• Playa de Amadores, Urb. Sau Playa Amadores, Amadores, Gran Canaria Spain
Departure Point :Zeus Dive Center, Av. de Italia, 2, 35100 Maspalomas, Las Palmas, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
There is a free pick-up service at hotels located only in the south of Gran Canaria (Playa del Inglés, Maspalomas, Meloneras and San Agustin). The pick-up times are:Playa del Inglés area: 08:45.Maspalomas area: 08:30.Meloneras area: 08:30.San Agustín area: 08:30.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This activity has a duration of half day (4 hours approximately).
- Participants must have eaten at least 2 hours before the start of the scuba diving course. Customers should not have had alcoholic beverages, orange juice or milk before the activity.
- Participants should be rested and know how to swim.
- The minimum age for this activity is 10 years old; children must be able to swim.
- Participants must not fly or climb high altitudes before within the next 12 hours after the diving activity.
- It is recommended to bring a towel, swimsuit, sunscreen and sunglasses, as well as dry changing clothes.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.