Scuba Diving Certification Montego Bay PADI
Scuba Diving Certification in Two (2) Days while on Vacation in Montego Bay Jamaica .Learn Scuba Diving and be internationally Certified in 2-3 days. Most persons are intimidated by Scuba diving and think it's difficult to learn ,well we can do you one better by having you Certified in 2-3 days of your Travel Vacation. Daily lesson are approximately 4 hours so you have the rest of the day in Montego bay to explore .PADI Scuba Diver Certification explore the Under-da-sea marine life gain confidence by taking the Discover Scuba Course or Advance to Certified Scuba Diver Course or step up your scuba diving and get a Open water Diver Certification in 3-4 Days.
•Become PADI certified: Consider it a passport, allowing you beginner-level access to some of the best diving in the world
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
What's excluded :
Whilst in Montego Bay, Jamaica get PADI Scuba diving Certification on your Vacation trip to Jamaica fast and simple PADI Scuba Diver Lessons were designed with the vacationer in mind, permitting you to experience a completely new world below the sea. A PADI Master Dive Instructor will be involved in each step of the process, and after completion of the program, you’ll receive a PADI Scuba Diver certification.
Discover Scuba Diving Course :
This is an Introduction to Scuba diving where you will attend a class session and learn the techniques and safety procedures of Scuba diving, you will get fitted with scuba diving gear and learn to dive in a Controlled area i.e Pool or shallow beach
Scuba Diver Course :
Get Scuba Diver Certification in 2 days with 2 dives Certification to 40 feet Modules 1-3 learn from basic to 40 feet depth on the Scuba certification internationally recognized within 2 days of your Vacation in Montego Bay Jamaica.
Open Water PADI Scuba Diving Certification Course :
Get Open water Certification in Three( 3) days with Four (4) Open Water Dives Easy way to Scuba Diving Certification
Book an easy path to Scuba Diving Certification.
Departure Point :Sunscape Splash Montego Bay, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Minimum age is 12 years (with accompanying adult
- . What to Bring: •photo identification •Camera •Cash/credit cards •Sun protection •Towel What to Wear: •Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing •Change of clothes Important Notes: •Participating Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. •Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. •Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements. •
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.