Scuba Diving for Beginners in Pula
Program start every day at 11 am and 3 pm. You need to specify the time of arrival.
Try scuba is first initial scuba dive and introduction in to it with short theory from Instructor or Divemaster and equipment presentation.Once you are set with few new things that we taught you and things that we are doing underwater, you are set do start your exploration of other 75% of the world.Your start from our house reef on Yacht beach under Hotel Park Plaza Histria on Verudela in Pula, where you will be diving and exploring your first part of the sea.Local Instructor or Divemaster that takes you diving and watches out for you will also show you all the fishes,nudibranches,crabs,eels and every thing that we have there including 2000 years old amphoras(in parts).
per adult from
What's included :
- equipment rental
- diving with instructor or dive master
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Have you always dreamt of breathing underwater? Try Scuba is just right for you! In Orca Diving Centre you can try scuba diving if you are not ready to complete a certification course. Surrounded by the amazing Croatian landscape, you receive an introduction to the diving world at our base in Pula. Join our team of experts to dive up to 7m deep into the turquoise waters of Istrian Penisula and explore the hidden jewels of the underwater wildlife.
Try Scuba Diving program includes:
Introduction to scuba diving.
Shallow water skills conducted in confined water for additional safety and comfort.
Open Water dive at House reef (max. 7 metres).
Includes all equipment rental.
Experienced Instructors, guaranteed very small group (max. 2 students per PADI/SSI Instructor).
Option to make additional open water dives.
Can be credited to a full PADI /SSI certification for up to 12 months after the experience.
And if you enjoyed it (which you will!), you have the option to make additional dives, or credit the experience towards the PADI/SSI Open Water Course.
• Orca Diving Center, Ulica Verudella 17, Pula 52100 Croatia
Departure Point :Orca diving centre, Verudela 17, 52100, Pula, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.