Scuba Diving for Beginners on the Leeward Coast
Experience the thrill of scuba diving during your stay in Hawaii with a beginner scuba diving class! No diving experience is necessary, and an expert instructor will teach you all you need to know in a safe environment. Learn the basics and practice in shallow water before heading out on a real dive to explore the beautiful Hawaiian marine life!
per adult from
What's included :
- One-tank dive
- Beginner scuba dive with- equipment (BC, regulator, wetsuit, fins, mask, tank and weights)
- Light snacks, water, juice and soda
What's excluded :
- Gratuity (optional)
Experience the beauties of the ocean through scuba diving. Instruction by an experienced dive instructor. Must clear medical questions and provide height, weight, shoe size. Meet at the Waianae Boat Harbor. Transportation currently unavailable.
• Hawaii Nautical, 2045 Lauwiliwili St, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707-3900
Departure Point :Wai'anae Small Boat Harbor, 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
**As of June 2020 - all transportation has been temporarily paused**Meet at Waianae Boat Harbor only.Ports
- Waianae Small Boat Harbor, 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this activity will be received at time of booking
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. asthma or heart conditions) may prevent you from diving; please consult your doctor and contact supplier directly if you have any questions.
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and local contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly
- Minimum age for diving activities is 10 years.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All guests must submit this health-screening form prior to boarding. To help keep you and our staff healthy, and maintain Hawaii as the safest U.S. state for visitors and locals alike, we strictly adhere to every possible precaution against the transmission of COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.