Scuba Diving in Andaman (Open Water PADI Certified)
At CEVA we believe that the richest way to acquire knowledge is beyond 4 walls.
At CEVA we make sure you have an all-inclusive package as a tour operator and make sure you get the best professional PADI certified Scuba Diving Course like any other dive centers or adventure training academy, but because we are CEVA, a moving classroom academy, we offer you more than just knowledge which is on-field experience and learning.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- PADI Certification Fees
- Accommodation at Havelock and Port Blair
What's excluded :
- Lunch / Snacks
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Sightseeing Charges
- Additional Experiences Charges
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusion.
- Flight to Andaman
OPEN WATER COURSE
CERTIFIED BY PADI
This certification allows you to go diving to a max depth of 18mts with a buddy, internationally valid.
PREREQUISITES FOR PARTICIPATION:
Should be able to float/tread water for 10 min.
Should be able to swim for 200mts at your on time with no assistance.
Should be physically and mentally fit (please refer to the medical statement before signing up for the course)
Should be on no medication. (If not so then a certificate from a doctor approving you to go scuba diving is required).
Departure Point :Swaraj Dweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744211
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Port Blair International Airport, Lamba Line, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744103, India
- Port Blair
- Havelock Island
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.